Monday, March 21, 2011

Of the ocean and the liquor ban


It was a warm summer and the heat could not get worse. The Philippines can now be compared to an oven toaster and on the 8th until the 10th of March 2011, my relatives and I went to Boracay for a vacation.
As I would say it “BRB Boracay.” This may not be a fact because blood and sweat will have to drip first before I can finally get there by myself but Iswear that I will definitely come back using my own money. My cousins would describe the vacation as our sweet escape because really, it was. It was the first time that our parents allowed us to stay late outside. We got home everyday by 4 in the morning and sometimes, we don’t go home already. We will just head home to take a bath and head anywhere we desire after.
Boracay wasn’t really following the “liquor ban” policy. We had a drink at some store wherein they offer wide varieties and flavors of fruit shakes and milkshakes with a hint of vodka, rhum, wine or anything alcoholic. That was the most fun part, drinking because it was by that time, not allowed. So if you want to have something different this summer, try Boracay. It’s like the saying “study hard, party harder,” because in boracay it’s “have fun, party to the hardest!” J

No comments:

Post a Comment