Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunburn

Clear salt sea water. Rich marine life. Fine white sand. A view of a wonderful sunset. The hot sun. The beach bod. Cutie patootie swimsuits. Hunks. Beach girls. Parties. Hot fire dancers. Boracay.
I am pretty sure you can picture how stunning Boracay is. My relatives and I went there for a vacation. It was a time of election so as you can see, only  the people in Boracay were out there to party and not care about what’s going on.
I don’t remember what we did day by day but one memorable experience we did was to ride the banana boat and the flying fish. Oh my God, flying fish. The flyish fish was like a banana boat but 10 times cooler. Don’t set your expectations too high on the banana boat. You might think it’s fun because of the word ‘banana’ LOL but seriously, my eyes were just close because sea water kept splashing in my face. The flyish fish was awesome because you know, you’re like flying and if you fall down the flying fish, you will just be left there in the middle of the sea.  They will come to get you afterwards. So in short, don’t ever, ever try both if you have fear in water.
It’s not literally liquor ban in Boracay. We got to these drinking shop and they have the best shakes. They have a wide variety of milk shakes and fruit shakes. They also offer it with a hint of vodka, rhum, whine or any other alcoholic drink. So people in Boracay still drink liquor. So yeah, we drank and we partied. I think that liquor ban was a fraud.
Every night, we have dinner at some buffet near the beach. They have sorts of food that can make your tummy shut up from crumbling. Also, the fire dancers would dance to you while you’re eating. How cool is that? Also, they also have this mini Dampa like the ones in Macapagal. I don’t like it there.

I am nocturnal so I appreciate Boracay at nighttime rather than daytime. Moreover, if you really, really love nature, the heat, and parties,  head to Boracay. J

No comments:

Post a Comment