Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a bird gin loves.

I think this is pretty deep since I treat love like it's sacred, like it should not be thrown away like other words. It's like when you offer it to someone else, it should be sincere. And when you say it, it should be real. Love is one of my favorite words in the world and the world is made up of it. Love is what keeps us alive. It is what keeps us human.

Also, this is difficult because I  kind of can't sort out which I like and which I love. There's a difference between the two, okay. Like is shallow compared to love. Like is adoring what is immediately seen superficially in a person, on the other hand, love takes time and develops over a longer period of time and focuses more on the actions instead of the external appearance. And you know, when you love someone you will never, ever get tired of them except that change is always there. The feeling of love may change over time depending on the situation. Yea, F*** change.

One object I love are books. I love their scent, the sound of the pages when you're turning it to the next page and the words imprinted to it. I love books and therefore, I love reading. I am more of a reader like for instance, when following directions, I rather read the procedure instead of letting others explain to me on what to do. I love to read that I see it as a hobby and totally not a past time. When I'm sad, I read. It helps me cope up with the forlorn I feel because reading gets me anywhere I want to go even if I am just using my imagination. Plus, I think it's chic for girls who are into reading. They can be beautiful and intelligent at the same time but that depends on what you're reading. Meh~

I love peace.

I love Nielsen, he's my boyfriend. Well, I don't know if it is love but I really, really do care for him a lot (& when I say a lot, it's a freaking lot). I have this feeling that I should love him back in return and I am not saying that I am forcing myself to love him. I want him so bad. I don't like his half-version like the you-can-use-to-make-your-parents-adore-him kind of type. I want the clumsiness, the stutterring and the flaws. The way he laughs, his bloopers and the way he goofs around. The awkward and everything. I want him, the whole him. I want him teasing and me getting mad at him. I want the love, real love but I also want to fight and frustrate myself. It's the kind of love wherein sometimes, I feel really, really bad but I just can't seem to let go.

I don't know if I will include my friends because I don't have anyone that's been staying with me for a long period of time. Yes, I have no permanent friends, the type that talks to you and approaches you even if you don't interact with them that much and the type of friend that you can share your problems with, even the really, really private ones. I think the problem is with me because I am boring, quiet and I don't like sharing my feelings. Or maybe I am a friend to a few. If I am, I really, really do appreciate it.

I love my mother more than my life. The way she takes care of me when I get home drunk. The way she scolds me if I have done something wrong. Her hugs, her goodnight kisses... everything. I love her to death. She proves the saying "love is blind" because I know my mother loved me before seeing my face. She's the person I can run to and talk about everything under the sun except that I don't like talking to her about boys because it makes her uneasy. I love her being overprotective even if it iritates me. I don't give a damn about batman, superman, or any other "man" that has some big biceps because my mother is my hero.

These are some of the things I love. Well, I didn't put much because I think I am more of a liker and not a lover. Love is a powerful word with different meanings but people misuse it that's why the value of the word "love" is sometimes not there. Currently, the world is in chaos and one thing that keeps us united despite the clamor is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment